IS COMMITTED TO RELIGIOUS EDUCATION AND OUTREACH AMONG COMMUNITIES OF FAITH, WHILE FOSTERING DIALOG, TOLERANCE, AND HARMONY. CENTER OF NAPLES
TCN Board of Directors Announces New Community Outreach Projects and New Goals
) The Naples, FL Theological Center in is best known for sponsoring the Lenten Soup for the Soul series. Planning for the Fourteenth Annual Lenten Soup for the Soul events is underway. Six guest speakers will deliver an inspirational message at a luncheon hosted by six different churches each Wednesday during the Lenten Season. For Naples Daily News coverage of the events, click HERE Naples
The media and citizens of
are less aware of other events and services offered by TCN: Collier County
- The Biblical Scholarship Program aims to provide the public at large with a curriculum similar to that which must be mastered by clergy at accredited seminaries. Biblical Scholarship Resources are at: http://wowchurch.blogspot.com/
- Personalized Theological Questions and Answers Forum. (Answers will be scholarly in nature, rather than promoting a particular denomination.) Receive a completely confidential response to your theological questions from the staff and faculty of TCN. Just email your question to Rev. Sam at: email@example.com
- The TCN Speakers Bureau - Attention: Activities Directors TCN will be pleased to provide speakers to community groups on theological subjects and religious issues that are of interest to the general public.
DISCLAIMER: Speakers are responsible for their own comments and do not reflect any opinion or policy of TNC faculty or staff.
- The TCN blog is at http://tcnaples.blogspot.com/
- TCN has a PayPal account to accept contributions. We are a 501 (c) 3 organization. 100% of all donations go directly to the mission of TCN.
TCN is presently networking with Dr. Wendy J. Deichmann President of United Theological Seminary of
Dayton, Ohio http://www.united.edu/#jans_2, to coordinate educational services to the people of . Collier County
Whether you are a committed Christian, just curious, or a seeker after a personal faith that satisfies your unique needs, we welcome your input and questions.
Sam Sewell, President
Theological Center in